Image stolen from MMO Champion
As Phaelia pointed out on Resto4Life, it looks like a few of my wishes come true; Season 3 armor has several of the things I wanted on my list. Here was my initial list from my response to the Rogue class review on the WoW forums:
- Less Critical Strike rating.
- More Hit.
- More Stamina.
- More Armor.
- More Stealth.
- More armor. A lot more armor value. We went from 1740 to 2186 Armor. That's not including Armor value from Agility. Counting Agility we went from 2096 Armor to 2514 armor.
- More hit. Three items have +12 Hit Rating. +36 Hit Rating total. Wow. Amazing.
- Less Agility. This surprised me. They still increased our Attack Power and Critical Strike Rating, but overall Agility went down 356 to 328 on these five pieces.
- More Stamina. 29 more points total.
- More Critical Strike Rating. 18 more points. However, with the decrease in Agility, Critical Chance goes up by a little less than half a percent.
- More Attack Power. Counting Agility changes, Attack Power only sees a gain of 22 points from Season 2 to Season 3.
- More Armor Penetration 252 total from 3 pieces.
- No additional Stealth Levels, no change to Resilence, no change to number or types of sockets.
Finally, the ones that have most changed are the Head, Legs and Chest pieces. So, if you already have Season 2, I'd save up for those first. Each of them have the added Hit Rating and Armor Penetration.
I know I'm saving all my Arena Points for Season 3 at this point.