Friday, November 16, 2007

Rogue Sighted!

Parry! Dodge! Spin! has moved! This version of the blog is no longer being updated, but all posts and comments are over at the new location! Please go to http://www.parrydodgespin.com for the new location!

I just wanted to say "Hi!" and "Welcome!" to Elistana for joining the Rogue blogging community! Her blog, Rogue Sightings, is completely devoted to PvP and has been marked as a "No Raiding" zone. Elistana also looks like she may be releasing more movies in the future, as she already has one featuring the new engineering mount. With already 7 posts since its launch last week, I'm looking forward to seeing a lot more from Elistana.

It seems Elistana has completely disappeared. Rogue Sightings isn't up anymore and the character has been marked as inactive on the Armory. If someone knows if she moved, let me know. It was the beginnings of a great blog.

5 comments:

Glass Cannon Productions said...

Whoa... Nice Post! Thanks for the love. Hopefully I can spread my PVP knowledge, as small as it may be, and also make new friends in the process!

Glass Cannon Productions said...

Btw, that's awesome how you got my character's picture there with the maces like that. I'd love to know how you do that, but I imagine it takes some crazy photoshop exp?

Chris Connelley said...

Elistana: You're welcome! Always good to see a new prolific blogger. I generate the majority of my images with the Wow Model Viewer and Photoshop to crop and resize (nothing fancy). I wasn't sure about the exact facial features and such, so I just guesssed. ^_^ I'm glad you liked it.

Glass Cannon Productions said...

That's crazy good. That looks just like her :) I'm like "shoot, I can't get a shot that good" :P

Pawan said...

Awsome. Added you to my google reader. Can't wait to check out yoru future blogs.