Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Respeccing to Wordpress

Parry! Dodge! Spin! has moved! This version of the blog is no longer being updated, but all posts and comments are over at the new location! Please go to http://www.parrydodgespin.com for the new location!

I caved in. I bought in.

After some pressure, I've switched over to Wordpress for its increased freedom and independence in design and features. You can now find updates to this blog at www.parrydodgespin.com. If you have a link to me, I'd love it if you pointed there now, instead of here.

I have to thank Phaelia for helping me make the transition smoothly. It's also great to benefit from someone else going through the experience first!

There still a lot of work to be done, but the furniture is in and the drapes are up.

See you all over there.

No comments: